USA: Order must be at least $19 to qualify for FREE Delivery (2-5 business days)
Canada: Order must be at least $99 to qualify for FREE Delivery (2-5 business days)
Order Fulfillment Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 9am - 4:00pm PST
Saturday: 9am - 12:00pm PST
Sunday: postal service closed
24-Hour Processing Exclusions
Please note that certain items (custom cubes, stickers, set-up services, clothing, and pre-orders) may be exempt from 24 hour processing. You can refer to the product description for the current production or shipping dates. Stickers are usually made and shipped the same day but if stickers are ordered near the cutoff, they may ship the next business day.
Shipping Services / Delivery Time
We currently offer shipping services through USPS and FedEx for your convenience. Please note that all shipping times listed below are approximations and are not guaranteed unless you are using an Express shipping service. Shipping services marked with a * have limited to no tracking updates.
- FREE Shipping (Domestic) (2-5 business days)
- First Class Package Service - Retail (1-5 business days)
- First Class Mail International (Canada) (4-7 business days) *
- First Class Mail International (6-15 business days) *
- Priority Mail (1-3 business days)
FedEx (Saturday delivery not included)
- FREE Shipping (Canada) (2-5 business days)
- 2-Day (2 business days)
- Ground (1-5 business days)
- Ground International (3-7 business days for Canada and Puerto Rico)
- International Economy (2-5 business days)
- International Priority (1-3 business days)
- Standard Overnight (Delivery by 3:00pm)
After your order leaves the USA, it will be given to customs before the package is cleared and accepted into your country. Customs clearance times may vary, here’s how the process works:
- Postal carrier gives the package to the Border Services Agency (BSA) for customs review.
- The BSA visually inspects the package.
- Package contents that are not on the prohibited items list and not subject to duties or taxes (plastic toys should be exempt from duty or tax fees) are released for delivery. If your package is held for duty or tax fees, the recipient will need to pay the fees before the package is released. Packages that require further inspection or duty and tax assessment are held for further review. SpeedCubeShop is not held liable for any possible duty or tax fees.
- Once your package has cleared customs, it is handed over to your country's postal service for delivery. Your tracking will be updated to indicate the package has cleared customs and is being delivered.
- Once a parcel is with BSA, neither SpeedCubeShop nor the postal service can intervene or inquire about the status of the package.
- Times for packages to clear customs vary. Delays can occur due to the package itself, its documentation or high mail volume at customs.
What can you do?
- Track your package regularly.
- Sign up for delivery updates (tracking page).
- Read about postal imports in the Postal Guide.